OCEAN STATE BMW RALLY
"Gathering of the Clams"
September 29-Oct 1, 2017
RA-201 / MOA-240
619 Camp Fuller Road
Wakefield RI 02897
N 41deg 24.842' by W 71deg 31.703'
Join us to celebrate our 24th Club Anniversary at Camp Fuller YMCA on beautiful Great Salt Pond in Wakefield, Rhode Island 02879. Enjoy three days and two nights of ocean-side camping or sleep in a shared cabin at no extra charge.
(Rally 70 people Limit)
It doesn't get better than this! Lots of good riding and there are many great restaurants in the area (if you don't want Saturday night dinner). Information for self-guided tours with maps will be provided.
- Friday night snacks for registration which includes RI clam chowdah, fresh little necks and RI Saugys.
- Plenty of hot showers and rest rooms and a large tent for festivities.
- Saturday morning breakfast.
- Saturday evening dinner (on site) featuring a complete
chicken dinner OR lobster dinner.
- Saturday night bon fire with door prizes.
- Our speaker for the rally is Jack Riepe, self-described writer, columnist, speaker, and spokesperson for the Secret K Bike Riders' Club.
- Sunday morning breakfast
- Rally Prizes from gift donors; Vanson Leather, MOA, RA, Twisted Throttle, Razee Motorcycle, and Bob's BMW.
You'll be welcomed at the "Gathering of the Clams", where the camp fires will burn brightly and
the arm-chair racing will be in full force.
Fee $65 for pre-registration before Sept 22, 2017; $75 after Sept 22 or at registration.
Pre-Order Rally Items Here: Rally Store 2016 Rally Scrapbook
Click Here to complete & print on-line registration form
(Mr. Clam) Carl Saccoccio at (401) 447-7114 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry no LOUD pipes will be permitted.